Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Conviction Through Personal Experience

When I find myself personally experiencing what I tell clients it naturally builds conviction. This morning I am working with the television on in the background. The Today Show is on. They have teased a story on Time Magazines Person of the Year. In fact they have teased it three times in the first 30 minutes of the program. "Stay tuned and we'll have the exclusive unveiling of this year's selection," is what Meredith continually teased. The problem.....three of my RSS news feeds had already told me Russia's Putin had been named.

When you understand NBC is still having trouble dealing with the new digital realities, it's completely understandable why local advertisers are still coming up to speed. It also speaks to the incredible opportunity that awaits those that begin to jump in the digital pool.

No comments: